AlbertaQuits can help you stop smoking
AlbertaQuits Online offers you FREE web-based support 24/7.
As a AlbertaQuits member you will receive a personalized dashboard, supportive timely notifications, interactive activities, a guided quit plan and community support.
FREE personalized support from trained Cessation Counsellor.
Open 8am - 8pm seven days a week our Cessation Counsellor will help you develop a quit plan, deal with cravings, and provide ongoing support to keep you motivated.
Get 24/7 support whenever you need it, wherever you are.
Our text program delivers evidence-based, supportive messages based on your quit date. You can use keywords at any time for additional support.
- Group support
Get the support of a group under the guidance of a professional.
Come together to share your experiences, struggles and milestones with one another. Hear from other people just like you and share in each others strengths.
AlbertaQuits wants to stamp out smoking across Alberta
The numbers speak for themselves:
Who is it for?
- D""Hello, my name is David xxx. I've been smoking now since I was 39 or 40 years of age, and, still now at age 55. I am here for another attempt to quit smoking tobacco and cigarettes. My quit date..."
- "I quit smoking late Dec., 2011. I wish I had quit sooner. I have been diagnosed with moderately severe COPD this year. COPD is chronic lung disease with no cure, only medications to slow down the lung deterioration. Most people..."
- ?"At age 45 I knew it was time. I started smoking when I was 11 and had tried to quit a few times before. My children are grown and after seeing some of their grandparents end up with copd, I..."
- ?"My mother was adamantly vocal against smoking, yet all four of us kids tried it and three of us took it up despite our active lifestyles. I suppose our dad was a cigar smoker in the early years and many..."
- "I am, as of today a 5 day non-smoker. I am feeling better everyday and after 20 years of smoking I knew it wasn't gonna be easy. My girlfriend still smokes and has no plans on quitting anytime soon. She..."
Increase your chances of success by getting involved.