AlbertaQuits can help you stop smoking
AlbertaQuits Online offers you FREE web-based support 24/7.
As a AlbertaQuits member you will receive a personalized dashboard, supportive timely notifications, interactive activities, a guided quit plan and community support.
FREE personalized support from trained Cessation Counsellor.
Open 8am - 8pm seven days a week our Cessation Counsellor will help you develop a quit plan, deal with cravings, and provide ongoing support to keep you motivated.
Get 24/7 support whenever you need it, wherever you are.
Our text program delivers evidence-based, supportive messages based on your quit date. You can use keywords at any time for additional support.
- Group support
Get the support of a group under the guidance of a professional.
Come together to share your experiences, struggles and milestones with one another. Hear from other people just like you and share in each others strengths.
AlbertaQuits wants to stamp out smoking across Alberta
The numbers speak for themselves:
Who is it for?
- J"I was a very desperately addicted smoker before the year of 2006. I was desiring to overcome that bad habit because I had quit drinking some time before that, as well as taking street drugs, and believing in some pretty..."
- A"Aug.1 2015 l saw a commercial on tv offering help with smoking. Thought it was another company wanting to make money on my addiction but l wanted to quit smoking more than anything so thought what the heck. One of..."
- ?"I started smoking when I was 12 and at that time I think I started in spite of my mom. She always said do as I say not as I do....well I did as I saw(she WAS a smoker). Everyone..."
- E"So I decided to try one of those blood pressure machines at the drug store. 170/110....WHAT. It can't be that high, I'm only in my early 40's. Checked it three more times, all the same. So I booked an appointment..."
- ?"My name is Fran and I quit smoking five months ago. After FORTY years of smoking three or four packs of cigarettes a day I heard about all the illnesses that was associated with smoking but I never thought it..."
Increase your chances of success by getting involved.