AlbertaQuits Cessation Supports/Services
Alberta Health Services is committed to providing an array of tobacco cessation supports and services that meet the needs of a variety of Albertans, including vulnerable population groups. A key piece of this work is to provide tools and resources to frontline workers who are supporting patients/clients in their cessation efforts, including patient success stories and the safe and proper use of Nicotine Replacement Therapy. Videos in this playlist can be used with individuals or with cessation groups.
- QuitCore: Heather's Story
- QuitCore: Jim’s Story
- QuitCore: Pat’s Story
- Smoking Cessation and Mental Health: What's New?
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT): General Facts
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT): Patch
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT): Mouth Spray
- How to Use the Nicotine Lozenge
- How to Use the Nicotine Inhaler
- How to Use Nicotine Gum
- AlbertaQuits Mindful Smoking