• Author
  • Topic
Carolyn
Quit 4,289 days ago

Thursday Morning Pledge

October 12, 2017
Report this post

Good morning all Happy Thursday!!!!

Had a sleep in as I am hanging out working from home and going to locations close to home. I need to go visit a kiddo but still waiting for him to arrive at his centre. Big meeting with head honcho's this afternoon - I so hate that. Lots of work to do and my computer is home to do it. Smoking - who has the time or interest in that... NOT me for sure!!!!!. Living the dream on the Freedom Road and saying NO to smoking today - who will join me?????? Have a good one Cara D4229

2Y 7M Life saved

$63,435 Money saved

126,870 Unsmoked

Sign in to reply
  • Keener
    Quit 1,019 days ago
    2 months ago #

Kinda cranky this morning - trying to get through to Telus! Anyway, weather is going to improve, we get supper with our grandson and the furnace will be inspected today along with a duct cleaning. No time nor desire for a puff!

• m
    m.m.
    Quit 1,198 days ago
    2 months ago #

I am in, NO smoking for me! I hold out my hand and say step up! It is worth it. Wealth and health, just one little transformation ahead. Reach out and grab on because it is doable.

• tman55
    Quit 1,328 days ago
    2 months ago #

I'll join you all!! Treadmill time and then off to Bellevue to play pickleball this afternoon. Most of my leaves raked so time to have some fun today. Smokings for losers right? Who else will be a winner today?

Sign in to reply

Sign in now to add your comment