• Author
  • Topic
Brian3

Welcome everyone!

October 18, 2017
Report this post

My name is Brian. I am the moderator of the General Discussion board

The General Discussion board is a place for you to interact and have discussions about issues throughout your quit journey. I hope you’ll join us to share your knowledge and experiences. As a moderator I will be here to provide assistance and support. Please follow our simple guidelines to ensure this board has productive conversation.

Together we can ease your journey.

Sign in to reply
  • tman55
    Quit 1,310 days ago
    1 month ago #

Thx.

• T
    Tess
    Quit 53 days ago
    1 month ago #

The support on this site has helped me tremendously!

• Carolyn
    Quit 4,271 days ago
    1 month ago #

Thanks

• S
    Sherri L.
    Quit 2,338 days ago
    3 weeks ago #

I started with Alberta quits . Receiving the periodic calls were so helpful . They helped me to keep my quit.. to stretch myself , to believe in myself . waiting for those calls short term then longer term helped me tremendously . They helped the kick off to a great start . Just knowing you would receive a call made your journey not alone. I looked forward to my scheduled call so I too could give back .. saying yes I'm still quit. One of the most uplifting things is too give back what others have so freely given you ... hope.

• S
    Sherri L.
    Quit 2,338 days ago
    3 weeks ago #

Alberta quits and amthen a sister site definitely eased my journey ..thank you to all behind the scenes making calls.. reaching out , thank you , thank you .

• m
    m.m.
    Quit 1,180 days ago
    3 weeks ago #

Thanks for posting Sherri. Sharing in the experience has been helpful. So many of the issues are the same for each of us and yet it is personal for every individual.

• T
    Tess
    Quit 53 days ago
    2 weeks ago #

I especially appreciated the daily texts of encouragement! Often times they mirrored exactly what was on my mind. I never took advantage of the phone service, but just knowing that option was there has been very reassuring. I also appreciate the posts from the veterans. Much hope & encouragement to draw on there!

Sign in to reply

Sign in now to add your comment