• Author
  • Topic
t
terrilee
Quit 62 days ago

Friday's Pledge

August 10, 2018
Report this post

Good morning everyone. Waking up to an even smokier day, and an even hotter day than yesterday. Rain is expected for tomorrow. That will be most welcome. Today I pledge not to smoke. Who is with me? If there are any new people out there, please don't be shy. Say a quick hello. Enjoy your weekend.

Sign in to reply
  • tman55
    Quit 1,576 days ago
    6 days ago #

Another week comes to an end. Days seem to fly by in the summer. Not much planned today. Keeping our flowers,grass and garden alive will be the priority today. Oh and I think I'll add to my quit numbers too. I enjoy that. Who else?

• m
    m.m.
    Quit 1,446 days ago
    6 days ago #

Water is needed, tobacco is not needed. Now that I ended my dependency. Never want to go back to that. I hold out my hand and was hoping to see MammaD. It is doable and worth it. Wealthier and healthier.

• Carolyn
    Quit 4,537 days ago
    6 days ago #

Good morning all happy Friday Quick hello from smoky Calgary. Thank goodness I am not adding to the smoke. No smoking here and my hand offered to the next winner Back to normal posts tomorrow. On the phone today Have a great day Cara D4531 I think

• tman55
      Quit 1,576 days ago
      6 days ago #

Hope the holiday was just what the doctor ordered!!!

• t
    terrilee
    Quit 62 days ago
    6 days ago #

Hi Carolyn. Nice to have you back.

• Vito
    Quit 48 days ago
    5 days ago #

Well, it seems that Edmonton is quite smoky today too. However, I pledge to get through this evening with smoking friends and the rest of the weekend without tobacco filled lungs.

• tman55
      Quit 1,576 days ago
      5 days ago #

Good luck. I hope your smoking friends respect your fabulous decision to quit!!

• Vito
        Quit 48 days ago
        5 days ago #

At least, they keep inviting me. I'll keep visiting and hope that they also starting walking towards the light.

Sign in to reply

Sign in now to add your comment