• Author
  • Topic
Carolyn
Quit 4,654 days ago

TGIF Pledge

October 12, 2018
Report this post

Good morning all TGIF!!!!!!!

So glad it is Friday, but this weekend will be so busy it will be like working lol. Today I have interviews after dropping Charlie at daycare and work to get done around the house and IPP's to work on when home. DH is out on a day pass so we are going to go look at toilets - we have to replace his with something higher and we are going to dinner at a friends home. He will see Charlie - not sure who will be happier! I best get through today and I shall be doing that on the Freedom Road smoke free. I shout NO to smoking and offer a hand to the next winner joining me. Have a great day. Cara D4596

2Y 10M Life saved

$68,910 Money saved

137,820 Unsmoked

Sign in to reply
  • BobbieB
    Quit 295 days ago
    2 months ago #

Sounds like a good plan! Im joining you on freedom road. Happy Friday all, healthier & Wealthier!

• Keener
    Quit 1,384 days ago
    2 months ago #

First, I must get the vehicle washed - there's enough dirt to replenish the garden! After that, we need to get some shopping done. On days such as this, I don't even think about smoking. What a great feeling that is!

• tman55
    Quit 1,693 days ago
    2 months ago #

Greetings from Zion National Park. We are hear for three days. Getting ready to take a shuttle to the park and look at some nice hikes. Was +23 on our arrival. Pretty part of the world. Smoking??? Sorry...not gonna happen. Who else?

• Terry1963
    Quit 179 days ago
    2 months ago #

I am with you all. No smoking here. Thanks for keeping us included on your journey tman. I love it. Keener. You're funny. Made me look at my car. I added it to the list for today. Happy Friday!!!

• m
    m.m.
    Quit 1,563 days ago
    2 months ago #

So much more to do and enjoy in life rather then smoke. We bought the lie that it did something for us. I took my walk early in the rain because the wind will be coming up and will take the last of the leaves. Carolyn, buy American made. I bought a Mexican and my brother ( a plumber) never forgave me. I pledge to keep my quit because I know for sure that it is working for me and I hold out my hand to the next person who chooses healthier and wealthier.

• Karinbast
    Quit 64 days ago
    2 months ago #

TGIF! Although since I work Saturdays it kind of loses it's call haha! But I'll do the pledge just the same! N.O.P.E.! Feeling pretty good today on my day 5. I did pig right out last night, must admit. I know it isn't the best way to deal with the cravings but I figured chocolate was better than a cigarette. I gave myself permission and this weekend I will get some healthier snacks for myself.

My Quit Core class is on Monday and I can't wait to report to the group I quit. Thanks to you all here too!

• S
    Sarah9
    Quit 29 days ago
    2 months ago #

Happy Friday to you all. I have lots of distractions in my armour today. Walks outside and I am going to start knitting a new blanket. That should keep me busy and hopefully help with the cravings. I am staying hopeful today will be a smoke free day!

Sign in to reply

Sign in now to add your comment