• Author
  • Topic
Carolyn
Quit 4,625 days ago

Thursday Morning Pledge

November 8, 2018
Report this post

Good morning all Happy Thursday!!!!

Settling in to a routine with Charlie and Hobbs. Hobbs hides when I am not home as no one can find him lol. Charlie just walks off as Hobbs can be a pain - thinks Charlie is 'mom' Loves to snuggle with him. Charlie hides outside lol. DH has a bit of a set back - a small patch that is not quite healing yet. They are working hard to get it healed but it looks like he will be there till the end of the month. Smoking - nope - not fixing this situation and I am refusing to entertain the idea. I am staying on the Freedom Road where life may not be perfect, but it is sure better than outside smoking. I offer my hand to the next winning quitter kicking ash to the curb today. Have a great day. Cara D4621

2Y 10M Life saved

$69,315 Money saved

138,630 Unsmoked

Sign in to reply
  • Terry1963
    Quit 150 days ago
    4 days ago #

You are right Carolyn. Smoking will not help make any situation better. It just adds more worries. DH is in good hands. I send big wishes out to the universe for you, and your family. I will take your hand and extend mine to the next person or people who choose not to smoke today. The more hands that join the merrier. Happy Thursday Folks

• Keener
    Quit 1,355 days ago
    4 days ago #

Terry is right, Carolyn. DH is in good hands. Still cool here so will hang around the house until we go and get our grandson from school this afternoon. Always look forward to that.

• m
    m.m.
    Quit 1,534 days ago
    4 days ago #

I am thankful that I live in a country that has health care. It is not perfect but the troubles I am reading about on my other site are chilling. The smart thing to do is to listen to the health care team. Stay strong. I am glad I no longer have the burden of needed tobacco. I have enough on my plate. Healthier and wealthier is better then sick, poor and addicted. No Smoking!

• tman55
    Quit 1,664 days ago
    4 days ago #

Haircut and Pickleball yest. Much fun. Treadmill today and wait for hot tub repairman. Hope the bill isn't too much. Smoking would only add to the costs. Hoping this snow goes away. I've still got truckloads of leaves to haul away. Smoking will not play a part in this day. Whose with us?

• BobbieB
    Quit 266 days ago
    3 days ago #

Busy day! No time for smokin here. :D

Sign in to reply

Sign in now to add your comment