• Author
  • Topic
Carolyn
Quit 4,653 days ago

Sunday morning pledge

December 2, 2018
Report this post

Good morning all Happy Sunday!!!!

Up and moving early today - earlier then I would like but with a dog and a cat about who want to be fed, mornings start early. Cooking day here - we cook meals for the week as DH does not eat the food down at the rehab as it is awful. DH goes back after dinner today. The rails are going up on his ramp - things are coming together to get him home. Just needs more healing on the incision to get his leg cast and hopefully he gets home by Christmas. Smoking - a big HELL NO to that thanks much! It is much better living on the Freedom Road and that is where I will stay. I am saying NO to smoking both today and tomorrow(early start to my day). My hand is extended to the next winning quitter saying NO to smoking today. Have a great day. Cara D4645

2Y 11M Life saved

$69,675 Money saved

139,350 Unsmoked

Sign in to reply
  • m
    m.m.
    Quit 1,562 days ago
    1 week ago #

Wow Carolyn. I am sure you are both looking forward to him getting home. Things have settled down here a bit. Not good and certainly not normal but at least the pain level is manageable and no trips to emergency. I am glad that I do not have to smoke. No longer hooked on nicotine my resources are spent on better things. Healthier and wealthier helps when things get challenging. I pledge to keep my quit and I hold out my hand.

• tman55
    Quit 1,692 days ago
    1 week ago #

Some snow to remove this a.m. Might even jump on the treadmill today as we are having friends over later for cards, beers, steak. Better get ahead of the calories a bit. Smoking?? That's just a brain dead idea right?? Who else wants to beat down the addict today??

• Terry1963
    Quit 178 days ago
    1 week ago #

Good Sunday Morning Folks. This time each year my granddaughter sees Santa at Daddy's work xmas party. As usual it's cold, and snowy. It is held at Telus Spark. We have so much fun at this party. I am really looking forward to it. It's wonderful that that nicodemon won't be bothering me as I never smoked around children. He is fast asleep this time around, and I'm loving it. No smoking here, so I will take your hand, and extend mine. Keep Warm everyone

• BobbieB
    Quit 294 days ago
    1 week ago #

Good morning everyone! No smoking for me today.

Sign in to reply

Sign in now to add your comment