• Author
  • Topic
Carolyn
Quit 4,653 days ago

mmmmm..... Here we go again

December 2, 2018
Report this post

This quote is awesome.... and so accurate. I serial quit - till I committed to the process, I was unable to keep a quit. This quit I decided I would never allow there to be an excuse to smoke and I have kept that no matter what situations have come up. Commit to the process - quitting is doable. KTQ Cara D4645

******************************************************************************************************************************

Subject: RE: mmmm here we go again From: GREATTHOUGHTS101 Date: 2014-08-10 04:26:20 Message: Quote William Hutchison Murray

“Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one elementary truth that ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way. Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now.”

Barb - just found this, hope it helps, I believe it's true

16 days, 16 hours, 54 minutes and 17 seconds smoke free. 334 cigarettes not smoked. $98.26 and 2 days, 13 hours of my life saved! My quit date: 7/24/2014 11:30:00 AM

Sign in to reply

Sign in to reply

Sign in now to add your comment