• Author
  • Topic
Carolyn
Quit 4,653 days ago

Hump Day Pledge

December 5, 2018
Report this post

Good morning all Happy Hump Day!!!!!

Up and moving for the day. On the road today in the south of Calgary. Going to go see DH for lunch today. Hopefully we have more information regarding this infection he has such as where in his leg it is. Smoking - a big HELL NO to that! I enjoy keeping to the Freedom Road and I cannot be there if I smoke. No matter what life brings me, I refuse to ever again smoke and hand my power over to addiction. My hand is offered to the next winner kicking some junkie ash to the curb today. Have a good one. Cara D4648

2Y 11M Life saved

$69,720 Money saved

139,440 Unsmoked

Sign in to reply
  • tman55
    Quit 1,692 days ago
    5 days ago #

Hope you get some positive news Carolyn! Had a very enjoyable day of Pball in High River yesterday. The competition is second to none. Think I'll go back today as things will soon start to get busy around here with company coming. No time or money for smoking. Fooled long enough. No more. NOPE. Who else??

• m
    m.m.
    Quit 1,562 days ago
    5 days ago #

It is a busy time of year tmann. Life happens smoking or not so it is smarter not to smoke. It is just so much easier having the time and money that I spent on smoking. Hope for your honey Carolyn. I hold out my hand in hope and healing for the next person stepping up. The pay off is better health and better use of your wealth. Works for me. I pledge not to smoke.

• Keener
    Quit 1,383 days ago
    5 days ago #

Sounds like the doctors are doing all they can for DH. I'm sure he'll be fine. Our gyproc work is done. Not pretty but we can fix that. Pick up grandson from school today. Seems there's no room in our schedule for smoking, though. Too bad!

• Terry1963
    Quit 178 days ago
    5 days ago #

It would be my pleasure to join you folks in having a smoke free day. I love being a quitter

• BobbieB
    Quit 294 days ago
    5 days ago #

Ill also join :)) glad to be with you all. Healthier & Wealthier

• Brenda14
    Quit 46 days ago
    5 days ago #

I'm joining everyone in pledging not to smoke today. I haven't been here for awhile, however I haven't had a single puff while away! Hopefully they get that infection for DH figured out and resolved Carolyn. I'm nowhere near ready for Christmas, but happy to have an extra $200 to spend this year on the grandkids!

Sign in to reply

Sign in now to add your comment