• Author
  • Topic
Carolyn
Quit 4,840 days ago

Thursday Morning Pledge

January 10, 2019
Report this post

Good morning all Happy Thursday!!!!

These 5 day work weeks really suck - I miss the holiday days off! Today I am travelling but staying in the NW and plan to come home for lunch today. I have a meeting at 4, but it is close to home. No hospital visit today - DH is waiting to hear for sure he can come home tomorrow and what time as I will have to run him home as I do have to work. Smoking used to waste so much of my time - I am thankful I no longer have to put my day on hold to go out and feed my addiction. Smoking does nothing for me and I will keep my feet moving on the Freedom Road. I offer my hand to the next winner kicking some junkie ash to the curb today Have a great day Cara D4684

2Y 11M Life saved

$70,260 Money saved

140,520 Unsmoked

Sign in to reply
  • Keener
    Quit 1,570 days ago
    5 months ago #

Hopeful DH can get home. Today is pick up grandson from school day so we should have a good time. Think I've found a spin bike on Kijiji but can't get the seller to return my calls. Fingers crossed. NO to smoking.

• tman55
    Quit 1,879 days ago
    5 months ago #

Good luck Carolyn. You are a busy girl.

No smoking for this ol cowboy today. Treadmill,then off to High River to play some Pball. Always fun and this will likely be my last tune up unti I get to Arizona in late Jan. Just found out my sister in laws sister has the Big C now too. Guess I better get used to hearing these things. If anybody is "thinking" of quitting, quit thinking about it and just do it. Tick tock.

• m
    m.m.
    Quit 1,749 days ago
    5 months ago #

Early in my quit my niece had ovarian cancer removed. Stressful. The mother of two young children. Surgery worked and she eats better and works out but still smokes and tans. Denial is deep. We all say we will quit someday so make today that day. Happier, healthier and wealthier because I quit smoking. I hold out my hand.

Sign in to reply

Sign in now to add your comment