• Author
  • Topic
m
m.m.
Quit 1,631 days ago

Sunday Pledge.

February 10, 2019
Report this post

I am pretty sure. This winter is a reminder of what winter can be like. Grateful that I do not need to go to work. Grateful that I do not need to smoke. I pledge to stay that way. Drug dependency sucks and addiction is progressive. I choose to be healthier and wealthier and I hold out my hand to the next person who likes the grass greener. Doable.

Sign in to reply
  • Carolyn
    Quit 4,722 days ago
    1 week ago #

Good morning all Happy Sunday!!!

Another day of me staying warm and snug inside the house. I have some cleaning to get done today and apart from that, some reading and some TV to be watched. Tomorrow I should make it in weather permitting as DH is back in for what we hope is the final surgery. Smoking wont be part of my world today or any day. Smoking does nothing for me but cause me additional problems. Smoking causes smoking. I am keeping on the Freedom Road and saying NO to smoking today. My hand is offered to the next winner joining me in kicking ash to the curb today. Have a Super Sunday!!!! Cara D4715

2Y 11M Life saved

$70,725 Money saved

141,450 Unsmoked

• tman55
    Quit 1,761 days ago
    1 week ago #

Wifey and I went 5-0 at pickleball party, won a gift basket in a draw and the Leafs beat the Habs! Great night! Trying to see what we’ll get up to today but rest assured smoking does not play a part in my day. Who would like to join us here in Quitsville??

• Keener
    Quit 1,452 days ago
    1 week ago #

Lots of room in Quitsville, tman. So let's spread the word! We have to head out for some groceries and then to our grandson's hockey game. Wind-chill was -41 when we got up this morning!

• BobbieB
    Quit 363 days ago
    1 week ago #

N.O.P.E.

• Terry1963
    Quit 247 days ago
    6 days ago #

I had to work this morning, and this afternoon I start a prep for a colonoscopy. I really hope everything turns out ok. On that note I will not smoke today or any day. So far all my tests have came out on the good side. Fingers crossed on this one. Smoking all those years is the reason for all these tests. It's the reason for all these worries. I am so happy that that filthy habit is behind me. Keep warm everyone

Sign in to reply

Sign in now to add your comment