• Author
  • Topic
Carolyn
Quit 4,787 days ago

Monday Morning Pledge

February 11, 2019
Report this post

Good morning all Happy Monday!!!!!

DH is off to the hospital this am - surgery around noon and hoping this is the last one. Not sure how long he will be in the hospital - figure most of the week. Another bitter cold day today but I will only be out when I must be out - a total plus to being smoke free. I am keeping my feet firmly planted on the Freedom Road and you can hear me shouting a big HELL NO to smoking today. I am offering my hand to the next winning quitter joining me in kicking some ash to the curb today. Have a great day Cara D4716

2Y 11M Life saved

$70,740 Money saved

141,480 Unsmoked

Sign in to reply
  • tman55
    Quit 1,826 days ago
    2 months ago #

Fabulous day at the Desert Botanical Gardens yest. The desert has an amazing array of plants and after sunset they put on a spectacular light show. Breakfast then a few hours of pball. Smoking?? You must be joking. Who else?

• Keener
    Quit 1,517 days ago
    2 months ago #

This cold weather is starting to get me down. Have to go out for groceries this morning and hopefully, look at a stationary bicycle. Fingers crossed, please. One thing for sure, I won't be missing standing outside to have a puff!

• m
    m.m.
    Quit 1,696 days ago
    2 months ago #

Good luck Carolyn. DH has had a lot to contend with and you by association. The journey to healing takes time. But it is amazing what the body can cope with. A part of me thought that I would quit someday and I hoped my body would send a warning. My body hoped my mind would listen. Hopefully I quit soon enough. Circulation and breathing comes in handy. Get it done. I hold out my hand to healthier and wealthier. No smoking.

Sign in to reply

Sign in now to add your comment