• Author
  • Topic
m
m.m.
Quit 1,694 days ago

MammaD.

February 11, 2019
Report this post

Just reaching out to say Hello. How is it going? Two months now, right? Changing your brain chemistry is doable. I hope you are starting to feel a little more in control. Keep fighting. It gets better.

Sign in to reply
  • M
    MammaD
    Quit 131 days ago
    2 months ago #

Thanks m.m. :) It's going not too badly. There are magic moments but nothing too severe. I'm now down to the lowest level of NRT patch. Sometimes I think about smoking but I'm not going to do it! I really want this to be the final quit.

• Brian3
      2 months ago #

Hang in there MammaD it sounds like you are on the right track. Make sure you have a good support base set up for you when you come off the patch.

Brian (AlbertaQuits)

• m
    m.m.
    Quit 1,694 days ago
    2 months ago #

Cheers! That is good news. I used the patch and this time I followed the instructions. Twelve weeks if I remember. On the last day I was still frightened to let go but that was mostly in my head. Keep going in the right direction. Don't step back. Post so you know you are not alone.

• BobbieB
    Quit 426 days ago
    2 months ago #

MammaD i wouldnt have believed it but honestly it got easier once i quit the NRT’s. Dont know if anyone else would agree but for me i think it got me as ready as it could, and then when I actually stepped away from it and had zero nicotine it was actually good. I hope you have that experience also.

• Carolyn
    Quit 4,785 days ago
    2 months ago #

Congrats to you Mamma D! Keep that quit going

• tman55
    Quit 1,824 days ago
    2 months ago #

Well done!! Standing O!!

• Tess
    Quit 567 days ago
    2 months ago #

You are doing amazing Mamma D!! KEEP GOING!!

Sign in to reply

Sign in now to add your comment