• Author
  • Topic
Terry1963
Quit 279 days ago

Carolyn

March 11, 2019
Report this post

I just headed to my trusty calculator, and if I'm correct tomorrow is 13 years for you. Is that right? I need time to make you a cake, and blow up a hundred balloons. Thanks in part to you. I just may be able to blow those up. You deserve to be celebrated.

Sign in to reply
  • AileenA
    Quit 12 days ago
    1 week ago #

What a wonderful comment Terry!!!! Yes she does deserve to be celebrated!!!!!! Congratulations Carolyn!!!!

• Sarah9
    Quit 12 days ago
    1 week ago #

Congrats Carolyn. Way to go!

• BobbieB
    Quit 395 days ago
    1 week ago #

Congrats Carolyn!!!!

• Tess
    Quit 536 days ago
    1 week ago #

Congratulations AND much gratitude Carolyn! Despite being 13 years "smober" you continue to help others with advice & posting on this site, making more of a difference than you may realize. You are not only celebrated but also very much appreciated!! (Thanks Terry for alerting us!!)

• M
    MammaD
    Quit 100 days ago
    1 week ago #

Congratulations Carolyn - 13 years. What an inspiration you are to all of us quitters :) I celebrate your success. Not much of a baker but I can definitely give Terry a hand with the balloons now that I can inflate them again :)

• Carolyn
    Quit 4,754 days ago
    1 week ago #

Thanks so much everyone! Friday is 13 years for me - I quit the 15 of March 2006 - wow

• Brian3
    1 week ago #

Wow that is simply amazing Carolyn. Congratulations on reaching such a great Milestone and a big thank-you from all of us at AlbertaQuits for all the great posts and time you put into our community. Here is to another 13 years. Brian (AlbertaQuits)

Sign in to reply

Sign in now to add your comment