• Author
  • Topic
Carolyn
Quit 4,754 days ago

TGIF Pledge

March 15, 2019
Report this post

Good morning all Happy Friday!!!!!!!

An extra happy day for me today as I am celebrating 13 years quit. Work today is pretty laid back. I am into my office for the morning and a meeting and get to come home after picking Charlie up at daycare. Taking animals to the vet - Hobbs for a nail trim, Charlie for a check up and shots and that will be my day done. Smoking - well you know I am shouting a big HELL NO to that today and any day. Never giving away my spot on the Freedom Road again. I offer my hand to the next winning quitter saying NO to smoking today Have a great day. Cara D4748

2Y 11M Life saved

$71,220 Money saved

142,440 Unsmoked

Sign in to reply
  • Terry1963
    Quit 279 days ago
    5 days ago #

A couple of early birds we are Carolyn. Again, I'd like to Congratulate you on this amazing milestone. We share the same # 15 for our quit dates. I am 9 months today. It would be my pleasure to join you on Freedom Road for a day of not smoking, and I offer my hand to all who join us. Happy Friday Everyone.

• BobbieB
    Quit 395 days ago
    5 days ago #

Congrats to you both!! What accomplishments. Glad to join you not smoking here! Nope!

• AileenA
    Quit 12 days ago
    5 days ago #

Congratulations to all on reaching your amazing milestones! You are all an inspiration to me on my journey along the Freedom Road. I pledge to say HELL NO to smoking and to take it one hour at a time. Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday!!!!!

• Keener
    Quit 1,484 days ago
    5 days ago #

Way to go, ladies. Carolyn, your goal gives us all a target! Finished the income tax returns yesterday so will get them off today. Then heading outside to enjoy the warm weather. Supposed to be 23 by Tuesday!

• m
    m.m.
    Quit 1,663 days ago
    5 days ago #

Happy to join you all on freedom road. My health and wealth are not worth sucking on those toxic tobacco sticks. Healing is doable. Thank you Carolyn for leading the way. Measurable results! Lucky thirteen! Happy to see so many new people. No to smoking. I pledge.

• Shan054
    Quit 30 days ago
    5 days ago #

Congratulations to all who have said hell no! Friday and I pledge to keep on saying no.

• tman55
    Quit 1,793 days ago
    5 days ago #

Standing O Carolyn. You continue to lead us down Freedom Road! Might take in a spring training ball game today. Wife’s brother n wife visiting. Smoking? Not gonna happen. Anyone else?

• Karinbast
    Quit 78 days ago
    5 days ago #

I'm with you all, no smoking for me. Such awesome milestones showing strength and resilience. I'm happy to jump on this road with you all. Have a great day everyone!

Sign in to reply

Sign in now to add your comment