• Author
  • Topic
Terry1963
Quit 343 days ago

Saturday's Pledge

May 11, 2019
Report this post

Good Saturday Morning Everyone. Looks like it's going to be a nice day in our city. We are going to hit our first garage sales today. That's always fun. It's always nice not worrying about how I smell when I'm talking to people. Plus I use to have a quick one here, and there, and then everyone in the car had to smell that yucky smoke when I got in. My daughter use to say. Ewww you stink. Not anymore. I pledge to have a smoke free day today. I hope everyone will join me. Enjoy the day

Sign in to reply
  • BobbieB
    Quit 459 days ago
    1 week ago #

Definitely joining you guys not smoking today! NOPE! I definitely dont miss that after smoke stink that smokers walk around with. Now i can notice it several minutes after a smoker walks away even!

• m
    m.m.
    Quit 1,727 days ago
    1 week ago #

Thank you for the start Terry. I will join you and pledge to stay smoke free. Life is easier with out the hassle of finding the time and space to smoke. Hope and healing for AileenA and her honey. Company coming today. I hold out my hand to healthier and wealthier. Hope and healing.

• Keener
    Quit 1,548 days ago
    1 week ago #

Looks like we're off to the hardware store to pick up a few garden supplies. Gonna be a nice day, weather-wise, so we'd best enjoy it, right? Will be all the better with no smoking!

• BobbieB
      Quit 459 days ago
      1 week ago #

Yup, youre totally right! We gotta try to get some yard clean up done!

• tman55
    Quit 1,857 days ago
    1 week ago #

Too much wine last night. Might help wife plant garden today. Sciatica still bothering. Glad I don’t have cigs adding to the pain. NOPE

• Shan054
    Quit 94 days ago
    1 week ago #

Going to river boat today. Lots of socializing. Hoping I have learned enough to hold my ground. NO. I have learned enough. I WILL not smoke today!!

• AileenA
    Quit 76 days ago
    1 week ago #

Been up and at it since 5 am....lots to get done today...might sit on the deck later and do some reading! I will join all of you and pledge to NO smoking and to take it one hour at a time!!!

Sign in to reply

Sign in now to add your comment