• Author
  • Topic
Carolyn
Quit 4,818 days ago

Monday Morning Pledge

May 13, 2019
Report this post

Good morning all Happy Monday!!!!

Wonderful conference although the weather sucked and I never got out to see the city except the mall. Hobbs was very unhappy his best bud Charlie was away as was I and gave DH some grief. We are all home now and his world is complete. I am smoke free and plan on making today another awesome day on the Freedom Road. I am saying NO to smoking and offering my hand to the next winning quitter joining me. Have a great day. Cara D4807

3Y 0M Life saved

$72,105 Money saved

144,210 Unsmoked

Sign in to reply
  • Terry1963
    Quit 343 days ago
    1 week ago #

Welcome back Carolyn. That week went quick. I have a pretty busy work week ahead of me. There will certainly be no time for smoking. I will join you on Freedom road, and extend my hand to the next winning quitter. Enjoy your day everyone.

• AileenA
    Quit 76 days ago
    1 week ago #

Welcome back Carolyn!!! I have a busy day at work today. I will join with all of you and pledge to no smoking and to take it an hour at a time. Have a great day everyone!

• m
    m.m.
    Quit 1,727 days ago
    1 week ago #

No to smoking and yes to new shingles! Work is getting done on the roof today and that is a good thing! Wealthier comes in handy as real needs must be paid for. Maintenance is the stage of life I am in. I pledge to maintain my quit. Healthier helps me cope, not smoke. I hold out my hand and say it is doable.

• Keener
    Quit 1,548 days ago
    1 week ago #

Didn't seem like a week, Carolyn. Hope the break did you some good. Looks like cooler weather for the next few days so will get some work done outside. Fires started in BC already!

• BobbieB
    Quit 459 days ago
    1 week ago #

Yes welcome home Carolyn! Yes hopefully we get some rain, i think its in the forecast. Glad fires are a normal seasonal thing here...also glad to not be smoking. Not One Puff Ever! NOPE

• Shan054
    Quit 94 days ago
    1 week ago #

Good morning to all. The start of another busy week. The days are getting a bit easier now with less craves. No to smoking!

• tman55
    Quit 1,857 days ago
    1 week ago #

Lousy sleep. Guess I better think about doing something about this pain in my butt! Stretches, pills, yard work not doing much. Won't be smoking, I know that. Join us.

Sign in to reply

Sign in now to add your comment