AlbertaQuits can help you stop smoking
AlbertaQuits Online offers you FREE web-based support 24/7.
As a AlbertaQuits member you will receive a personalized dashboard, supportive timely notifications, interactive activities, a guided quit plan and community support.
FREE personalized support from trained Cessation Counsellor.
Open 8am - 8pm seven days a week our Cessation Counsellor will help you develop a quit plan, deal with cravings, and provide ongoing support to keep you motivated.
Get 24/7 support whenever you need it, wherever you are.
Our text program delivers evidence-based, supportive messages based on your quit date. You can use keywords at any time for additional support.
- Group support
Get the support of a group under the guidance of a professional.
Come together to share your experiences, struggles and milestones with one another. Hear from other people just like you and share in each others strengths.
AlbertaQuits wants to stamp out smoking across Alberta
The numbers speak for themselves:
Who is it for?
- ?"I used to smoke 2 packs a day and tried to quit twice, first time tried one of those regulators, you know the ones that slowly ween you off cigarettes, you smoke normally for 1 week then it slowly starts..."
- m"I have been a smoker for 20 yrs or more. I am 46, married with 2 children Jake 12 and Ella 7. I have been using Champax for 3 weeks. I have tried Zibann but that was killing on the..."
- ?"I smoked a pack per day for more than 30 years and thoroughly enjoyed it the whole time. I'm slim, physically fit, have regular physical checkups that show my cholesterol to be lower than average, so the smoking won't negatively..."
- T"I just celebrated 18 yrs smoke-free! I never thought I'd make it 18 days, much less 18 years! I had my first cigarette at 13 years old. I was getting teased for being on the honour roll in my first..."
- ?"Started smoking when I was 6, before I even formed a personality, addictive or not. Started to quit when I was in my 30's and continued trying to quit until I was 46. Tried everything...allergic to Zyban (hives reaction), cold..."
Increase your chances of success by getting involved.