AlbertaQuits can help you stop smoking
AlbertaQuits Online offers you FREE web-based support 24/7.
As a AlbertaQuits member you will receive a personalized dashboard, supportive timely notifications, interactive activities, a guided quit plan and community support.
FREE personalized support from trained Cessation Counsellor.
Open 8am - 8pm seven days a week our Cessation Counsellor will help you develop a quit plan, deal with cravings, and provide ongoing support to keep you motivated.
Get 24/7 support whenever you need it, wherever you are.
Our text program delivers evidence-based, supportive messages based on your quit date. You can use keywords at any time for additional support.
- Group support
Get the support of a group under the guidance of a professional.
Come together to share your experiences, struggles and milestones with one another. Hear from other people just like you and share in each others strengths.
AlbertaQuits wants to stamp out smoking across Alberta
The numbers speak for themselves:
Who is it for?
- J"Today is my eight year anniversary of quitting. I smoked for 15 years and it took me 7 attempts to quit, but I finally did it. It is so much worth it. My wife says she can hardly remember me..."
- "I started smoking at age fifteen. I used to smoke with a couple other people in high school, but afterwards soon found I was the only "smoker" in university and onwards. People would give me looks when I would excuse..."
- "I am, as of today a 5 day non-smoker. I am feeling better everyday and after 20 years of smoking I knew it wasn't gonna be easy. My girlfriend still smokes and has no plans on quitting anytime soon. She..."
- "Ok, so this is day 9 for me as a non smoker. This is the first time in 13 years i have ever tried to quit and i am succeeding and consider myself a non smoker. I owe it to..."
- "Coming up on 11 months, April 28/16, Not one puff , Since My final Quit, Still CT, And Quit Is Solid, Pledging every day, And Commenting On Quitnet. Helping Newbie's. N.O.P.E. = Not one puff ever......"
Increase your chances of success by getting involved.