AlbertaQuits can help you stop smoking
AlbertaQuits Online offers you FREE web-based support 24/7.
As a AlbertaQuits member you will receive a personalized dashboard, supportive timely notifications, interactive activities, a guided quit plan and community support.
FREE personalized support from trained Cessation Counsellor.
Open 8am - 8pm seven days a week our Cessation Counsellor will help you develop a quit plan, deal with cravings, and provide ongoing support to keep you motivated.
Get 24/7 support whenever you need it, wherever you are.
Our text program delivers evidence-based, supportive messages based on your quit date. You can use keywords at any time for additional support.
- Group support
Get the support of a group under the guidance of a professional.
Come together to share your experiences, struggles and milestones with one another. Hear from other people just like you and share in each others strengths.
AlbertaQuits wants to stamp out smoking across Alberta
The numbers speak for themselves:
Who is it for?
- ?"While walking my dog, I decided to run 40k on my fortieth birthday. Three months into training I made the biggest decision of my life, I know it has saved my life and empowered my girls to never start smoking...."
- ?"When I was young everybody smoked. Every adult I knew just seemed to love it. It seemed very glamorous. Everybody in my family smoked. I first started smoking when I was 13. When I got married my husband was also..."
- "I'm proud of myself for coming this far as a non smoker. If any of you are struggling please just keep struggling and don't give in to your craving. It is so worth fighting the fight. I smell great, my..."
- "Ok, so this is day 9 for me as a non smoker. This is the first time in 13 years i have ever tried to quit and i am succeeding and consider myself a non smoker. I owe it to..."
- A"This is the fourth time i am trying to quit smoking. I used champix, zyban, nicotine patches, but due to friends, company i keep, and mainly my weakness, i went back to smoking. So, this time I decided to not..."
Increase your chances of success by getting involved.