AlbertaQuits can help you stop smoking
AlbertaQuits Online offers you FREE web-based support 24/7.
As a AlbertaQuits member you will receive a personalized dashboard, supportive timely notifications, interactive activities, a guided quit plan and community support.
FREE personalized support from trained Cessation Counsellor.
Open 8am - 8pm seven days a week our Cessation Counsellor will help you develop a quit plan, deal with cravings, and provide ongoing support to keep you motivated.
Get 24/7 support whenever you need it, wherever you are.
Our text program delivers evidence-based, supportive messages based on your quit date. You can use keywords at any time for additional support.
- Group support
Get the support of a group under the guidance of a professional.
Come together to share your experiences, struggles and milestones with one another. Hear from other people just like you and share in each others strengths.
AlbertaQuits wants to stamp out smoking across Alberta
The numbers speak for themselves:
Who is it for?
- A"I didn't use any help from a drug or hypnotherapy. I didn't eat to fill the void I didn't get upset, or agitated. I didn't get mean or violent. I didn't obsess over smoking or take up vaping or chew..."
- ?"I smoked a pack per day for more than 30 years and thoroughly enjoyed it the whole time. I'm slim, physically fit, have regular physical checkups that show my cholesterol to be lower than average, so the smoking won't negatively..."
- "I am the essence of the serial quitter. But this time, I think it will stick. Instead of being in it for the long haul. I am in it one day at a time. It wasn't easy to quit. It..."
- ?"Was hooked on nicotine (cigarettes) for 38 years . Got introduced to this program and Champix. It has a 44% success rate. However, Chantix is well known right now for its numerous side effects. These range from the very small,..."
- ?"Quitting smoking is by far the best thing I have ever done. I feel fantastic. I quit on May 31st, 2013. I am 52 years old and have wanted to quit and have also attempted to quit for years. I..."
Increase your chances of success by getting involved.