AlbertaQuits can help you stop smoking
AlbertaQuits Online offers you FREE web-based support 24/7.
As a AlbertaQuits member you will receive a personalized dashboard, supportive timely notifications, interactive activities, a guided quit plan and community support.
FREE personalized support from trained Cessation Counsellor.
Open 8am - 8pm seven days a week our Cessation Counsellor will help you develop a quit plan, deal with cravings, and provide ongoing support to keep you motivated.
Get 24/7 support whenever you need it, wherever you are.
Our text program delivers evidence-based, supportive messages based on your quit date. You can use keywords at any time for additional support.
- Group support
Get the support of a group under the guidance of a professional.
Come together to share your experiences, struggles and milestones with one another. Hear from other people just like you and share in each others strengths.
AlbertaQuits wants to stamp out smoking across Alberta
The numbers speak for themselves:
Who is it for?
- ?"I tried to quit 5 times. Now I'm doing it because a family member has a heart condition. And it's better for your health."
- ?"While walking my dog, I decided to run 40k on my fortieth birthday. Three months into training I made the biggest decision of my life, I know it has saved my life and empowered my girls to never start smoking...."
- ?"I am on day 9 of being a non smoker. Not looking back. Ever. THANK YOU BARB TARBOX. You made the biggest impact on me. When my 3 year old son grows up and I am STILL here-I'll teach him..."
- E"I grew up around smokers. Started smoking when I was 15 .. around the year my aunty died of cancer from smoking. I could smoke on school grounds. I could buy smokes easily. I could smoke anywhere. I am 32.5..."
- ?"I first saw Barb Tarbox's story on Global TV a number of years ago while still living (and smoking) in Vancouver. Coincentally, at the time I was in the beginning stages of quitting - cold turkey - smoked for almost..."
Increase your chances of success by getting involved.