AlbertaQuits can help you stop smoking
AlbertaQuits Online offers you FREE web-based support 24/7.
As a AlbertaQuits member you will receive a personalized dashboard, supportive timely notifications, interactive activities, a guided quit plan and community support.
FREE personalized support from trained Cessation Counsellor.
Open 8am - 8pm seven days a week our Cessation Counsellor will help you develop a quit plan, deal with cravings, and provide ongoing support to keep you motivated.
Get 24/7 support whenever you need it, wherever you are.
Our text program delivers evidence-based, supportive messages based on your quit date. You can use keywords at any time for additional support.
- Group support
Get the support of a group under the guidance of a professional.
Come together to share your experiences, struggles and milestones with one another. Hear from other people just like you and share in each others strengths.
AlbertaQuits wants to stamp out smoking across Alberta
The numbers speak for themselves:
Who is it for?
- E"I grew up around smokers. Started smoking when I was 15 .. around the year my aunty died of cancer from smoking. I could smoke on school grounds. I could buy smokes easily. I could smoke anywhere. I am 32.5..."
- ?"I smoked over a pack a day for 42 yrs. I started when I was 13 and did not know any other way of life. I loved smoking, or so I thought, and never thought I would ever quit. I..."
- D"I think I had my first drag when I was about 8. I am the youngest of 4, I caught them smoking,threatened to tell ended up joining them instead. I started smoking full time around 16 when I got my..."
- "I'm proud of myself for coming this far as a non smoker. If any of you are struggling please just keep struggling and don't give in to your craving. It is so worth fighting the fight. I smell great, my..."
- "Day 16 this is amazing! I started smoking at 11 & like many others it was the cool thing to do. All my family members smoked. Now 23 years later social standards have changed. Smokers are frowned upon in society...."
Increase your chances of success by getting involved.