AlbertaQuits can help you stop smoking
AlbertaQuits Online offers you FREE web-based support 24/7.
As a AlbertaQuits member you will receive a personalized dashboard, supportive timely notifications, interactive activities, a guided quit plan and community support.
FREE personalized support from trained Cessation Counsellor.
Open 8am - 8pm seven days a week our Cessation Counsellor will help you develop a quit plan, deal with cravings, and provide ongoing support to keep you motivated.
Get 24/7 support whenever you need it, wherever you are.
Our text program delivers evidence-based, supportive messages based on your quit date. You can use keywords at any time for additional support.
- Group support
Get the support of a group under the guidance of a professional.
Come together to share your experiences, struggles and milestones with one another. Hear from other people just like you and share in each others strengths.
AlbertaQuits wants to stamp out smoking across Alberta
The numbers speak for themselves:
Who is it for?
- ?"Mrs. Tarbox is such an inspiration. She spoke at my school when I was in grade 7 and her message has stuck with me for many years - I'm twenty five years old and have never smoked a cigarette because..."
- L"I started going to my yoga class 4-5 times a week about 3 weeks prior to my quit date. Yoga is all about breathing and by going to so many classes per week I found that I couldn't wait for..."
- A"Okay....so, like many others I have tried to quit on many occasions....I have tried every "aid" out there, patch burned my skin, gum made me sick, Zyban made me coo coo, Champix didn't work, I even just recently tried that..."
- ?"I am on day 9 of being a non smoker. Not looking back. Ever. THANK YOU BARB TARBOX. You made the biggest impact on me. When my 3 year old son grows up and I am STILL here-I'll teach him..."
- ?"I quit smoking cigaretts finally, after 35 years. A bad addictoin, and they finally made a product that worked for me - champix. I was a heavy smoker. I'm so happy that I'v stoped, and I feel better and so..."
Increase your chances of success by getting involved.