AlbertaQuits can help you stop smoking
AlbertaQuits Online offers you FREE web-based support 24/7.
As a AlbertaQuits member you will receive a personalized dashboard, supportive timely notifications, interactive activities, a guided quit plan and community support.
FREE personalized support from trained Cessation Counsellor.
Open 8am - 8pm seven days a week our Cessation Counsellor will help you develop a quit plan, deal with cravings, and provide ongoing support to keep you motivated.
Get 24/7 support whenever you need it, wherever you are.
Our text program delivers evidence-based, supportive messages based on your quit date. You can use keywords at any time for additional support.
- Group support
Get the support of a group under the guidance of a professional.
Come together to share your experiences, struggles and milestones with one another. Hear from other people just like you and share in each others strengths.
AlbertaQuits wants to stamp out smoking across Alberta
The numbers speak for themselves:
Who is it for?
- ?"I smoked for 36 years. I probably tried quitting 36 times. My (smoking) boyfriend had cancer, unrelated to smoking, and he was always getting "scanned" to see if the cancer was getting better or worse or spreading. One of the..."
- A"Aug.1 2015 l saw a commercial on tv offering help with smoking. Thought it was another company wanting to make money on my addiction but l wanted to quit smoking more than anything so thought what the heck. One of..."
- J"I was a very desperately addicted smoker before the year of 2006. I was desiring to overcome that bad habit because I had quit drinking some time before that, as well as taking street drugs, and believing in some pretty..."
- N"I decided that I want to quit smoking and this is the first day without cigarettes. I chose the decision because I have fibromyalgia and IBS. The cigarettes seems to be irritating it more. I also have grandchildren and want..."
- ?"I quit smoking cigaretts finally, after 35 years. A bad addictoin, and they finally made a product that worked for me - champix. I was a heavy smoker. I'm so happy that I'v stoped, and I feel better and so..."
Increase your chances of success by getting involved.