A variety of information resources are available to support your work with people interested in reducing and/or quitting their use of tobacco.
- Information sheets for health professionals on a variety of topics.
- Strategic briefs providing information on current topics to enrich the understanding of health professionals in the province.
- Tobacco fact sheet available in different languages.
- A variety of tools designed to support your work in clinical practice. You may choose to use all of them or select ones most relevant for your setting.
- The Baby Steps Help Guide offers practical, step by step direction on how to offer intervention to girls and women who are in their reproductive years.