• Author
  • Topic
Brian3

Welcome to the General Discussion Forum

February 2, 2018
Report this post

Thinking of Quitting? Recently Quit? Quit for some time.

Wherever you are along the journey of quitting your use of tobacco, you will find support here.

My name is Brian and I am your moderator. Along with our regular members, I am here to provide additional assistance and support. Please follow our simple guidelines to ensure a positive experience for all our participants.

Brian (AlbertaQuits)

Sign in to reply
  • tlo83
    Quit 20 days ago
    2 weeks ago #

Quit day was yesterday. I started taking Champix on January 16, 2018. So far so good got the urges and its hard but I am managing. I just want to make sure I keep at it. Bought some carrots mixed nuts and flax and spitz

• Brian3
      2 weeks ago #

Congrats Tlo83 on your decision to quit and here is to your first day smoke free. Try to remember that urges come and go. The trick is to ride them out. They will subside. Imagine the urge like a wave and you are in a rowboat ahead of it. Keep paddling, stay ahead of the wave and it will crash. The carrots, nuts and stuff will certainly help.

Brian (AlbertaQuits)

• tbueckert
      Quit 10 days ago
      5 days ago #

Tara?

• Brian3
        5 days ago #

Hi Tbueckert, I see you have quit 5 days ago, congrats on your decision to stop smoking. This group has a lot of supportive people who have many combined yrs of being smoke free. The journey begins.

Brian (AlbertaQuits)

Sign in to reply

Sign in now to add your comment