• Author
  • Topic
Terry1963
Quit 178 days ago

Monday's Pledge

December 3, 2018
Report this post

Good Monday Morning Everyone. I work today and I'm running a bit late so I pledge to not smoke today, or any day for that matter. Who is with me? Enjoy the week

Sign in to reply
  • tman55
    Quit 1,692 days ago
    1 week ago #

No smoking from the south country today. Little treadmill/exercise session and maybe some Pball in Pincher Creek this afternoon. Won't be long before our house is full of Australians here for almost a month over the holidays. Going to be chaos but great to see my son, his wife and our granddaughter. There will be 16 of us for Xmas dinner!! Glad I don't smoke no more....it'll help pay for the turkey!! Whose with us this Monday morning in the fight against tobacco addiction??

• Keener
    Quit 1,383 days ago
    1 week ago #

I'll join you, tman. Our company has just left so we can get "back to normal". It was a great visit and I didn't think about smoking once! Off for groceries then come back and tidy up the premises.

• m
    m.m.
    Quit 1,562 days ago
    1 week ago #

Thank you for the start Terry. I am in for sure because I have more snow to shovel if I ever want to get out of here! It is all good and I felt fantastic. The fresh air and lightly packed snow made it easy. He was able to get out for short bits. He said he was impressed with my strength. Good news tmann that you will have your family here. So no to smoking and yes to those we love. Happier, healthier and wealthier.

• BobbieB
    Quit 294 days ago
    1 week ago #

Hope everyone has a good day, lots of snow out there now! No smoking today, no use for that today! Healthier & Wealthier

Sign in to reply

Sign in now to add your comment