• Author
  • Topic
Carolyn
Quit 4,653 days ago

Thursday Morning Pledge

December 6, 2018
Report this post

Good morning all Happy Thursday!!!!!

Up and moving for the day. They are still unsure of what is going on with DH - he is experiencing some challenges at the moment as he just wants to get on with life and he is still hanging in limbo with worse case options floating in his head. Time will tell what is going on but till then we gotta keep on keeping on and for me that is smoke free thanks much. I do not need more problems in my life and that is what smoking is a huge problem. I am never going back to smoking - I shall stay on the Freedom Road - I know now addiction lies. I hold my hand out to the next winner kicking junkie ash to the curb today, Have a great day! Cara D4649

2Y 11M Life saved

$69,735 Money saved

139,470 Unsmoked

Sign in to reply
  • Keener
    Quit 1,383 days ago
    4 days ago #

Stay strong, Carolyn. Cooler here today so this old guy will break out the winter jacket! Have some running around to do and then looking after our grandson this evening as his parents head to a company Christmas party. Other than that, I'm gonna continue with NO to smoking!

• tman55
    Quit 1,692 days ago
    4 days ago #

Fabulous day of Pball yesterday in High River. Such a talented, fun bunch of folks in a great facility! Probably won't get to play much now for the next six weeks with family coming. Will attempt to keep on treadmilling but even that chore might suffer with a house full of people to entertain and a almost three year granddaughter!!!! Regardless, cigs are off the table. Before I know it I'll be hitting the five year milestone!! Anybody else super happy being a quitter??

• m
    m.m.
    Quit 1,562 days ago
    4 days ago #

Happy to pledge to keep my quit. Strength to both of you Carolyn. Scary stuff. I am back from my walk and I can move quicker when it is cold out. Getting out with a group of people is smart tmann but your house will be busy enough. My doctor said 'Do take in good stuff' and grand children works for you guys! That is good stuff. No more bad stuff. I hold out my hand. Healthier and wealthier!

• Terry1963
    Quit 178 days ago
    4 days ago #

I am super happy being a quitter. Theres no other way to be! My heart goes out to you, and DH Carolyn. Enough Already.

• BobbieB
    Quit 294 days ago
    4 days ago #

No smoking here folks. Last couple days have been funny.. i dont know how to describe it. Not sure if its cravings or just old ways old thoughts creeping in. Still safely commited to my quit. Just funny tho

• Terry1963
    Quit 178 days ago
    3 days ago #

That happens to me sometimes too BobbieB. It's strange. Easy to beat tho

• BobbieB
      Quit 294 days ago
      3 days ago #

Totally terry. Old me would have caved. Now i know the truth. These days are making me think how real this is. Will always be a puff away from a pack a day.

Sign in to reply

Sign in now to add your comment