• Author
  • Topic
Carolyn
Quit 4,695 days ago

Tuesday Morning Pledge

January 8, 2019
Report this post

Good morning all Happy Tuesday!!!!

Excellent conference yesterday - much enjoyed by all in attendance. Today I am back to the real world and am out and about for the day and off to see DH at the end of the day. I have an assignment to get written either tonight or tomorrow night and who knows after that lol. Smoking - not part of my day, not today or any day. I am living the dream on the Freedom Road and there I will stay. No matter what life brings - smoking fixes nothing - do not buy the lies of addiction. I am saying NO to smoking and my hand is offered to the next winner joining me in saying NO to smoking today. Have a great day. Cara D4682

2Y 11M Life saved

$70,230 Money saved

140,460 Unsmoked

Sign in to reply
  • Keener
    Quit 1,425 days ago
    1 week ago #

Off to the doctor's at lunchtime. He's going to have a look at my shoulder which is causing a few problems. Got a lot of work done yesterday so that might have played a role. Other than that, I will continue my search for an exercise bike. As I mentioned earlier, the Y is a bit too pricey and after visiting some health clubs, so are they! This non-smoking has really increased my wish for more regular exercise. That's good, right?

• BobbieB
    Quit 336 days ago
    1 week ago #

Same here Keener! No to smoking for me today!

• tman55
    Quit 1,734 days ago
    1 week ago #

Got on treadmill and played some pball yesterday. Bit stiff but good to be active again. Once we get to Arizona I can play five days/week. That will be fun. Smoking? What a total waste! Fooled no longer. Who else?

• m
    m.m.
    Quit 1,604 days ago
    1 week ago #

Hope things went well for your DH Carolyn. I am happy to be here because on my walk yesterday I was chased by the snow plow. I should have moved across the road but instead ran to the next driveway. Over confident. I give myself a pass to day, a bit too chilly! I may do the stairs instead. Today I pledge to keep this quit because I enjoy healthier and wealthier. We are still snowed in and the house is moaning. I wonder when his tobacco will run out. That will motivate him. I have my caffeine pills so I am good. Addiction is so demanding!

• eupnea
    Quit 21 days ago
    1 week ago #

Speaking of exercise, blessed with an indoor walking track (2 actually) in my community, I have been going after my shift (which end at 7:15am) so today I walked 5k along with lunges before 9am! I may not be smoking but dang it I’m on fire! LOL.

Sign in to reply

Sign in now to add your comment