• Author
  • Topic
Carolyn
Quit 4,840 days ago

Hump Day Pledge

January 9, 2019
Report this post

Good morning all Happy Hump Day!!!

I slept in today so I am here to pledge and run. DH is doing well - hoping he can come home Friday - fingers crossed. Smoking causes smoking and if I smoked I could not be on the Freedom Road - I am saying a big HELL NO!!!! to smoking and offering my hand to the next winner joining me. Have a great day Cara D4683

2Y 11M Life saved

$70,245 Money saved

140,490 Unsmoked

Sign in to reply
  • tman55
    Quit 1,879 days ago
    5 months ago #

I'm throwing out a big HELL NO to smoking as well. Treadmill, haircut and some pickleball will fill my day. Wings n beers in Fort Macleod just might happen too. One thing that won't happen is me wasting any precious time killing myself with tobacco. Care to join us??

• Keener
    Quit 1,570 days ago
    5 months ago #

I'll join you, tman. I'm gonna head out at look at a couple of spin bikes we found online. As much as I want to get started, I also want to make sure I get a model that's best suited to us. NO to smoking!

• m
    m.m.
    Quit 1,749 days ago
    5 months ago #

Moving is medicine and I am with you. I did get out yesterday because I could not resist the sunshine! Woke up with a headache so that means my caffeine withdrawal is on track. Smoking hurts the heart and moving helps the heart. Not a hard choice. I am not smoking. I hold out my hand to healthier and wealthier. Doable!

• BobbieB
    Quit 481 days ago
    5 months ago #

No smoking here!

Sign in to reply

Sign in now to add your comment