• Author
  • Topic
Carolyn
Quit 4,722 days ago

TGIF Pledge

February 8, 2019
Report this post

Good morning all TGIF!!!!!!!

This has felt like a long week and I am glad there is just one day left to it. DH is back in the hospital for hopefully his last procedure and our family doctor wants to monitor his recovery so I feel that is positive. Snow again today - but hey it is Calgary and it is winter - that is what happens. Smoking will not be part of my day. Not today, not any day! I am living the dream on the Freedom Road and there I will stay. I hold out my hand in friendship and support to the next winning quitter saying NO to smoking today. Have a good one. Cara D4713

2Y 11M Life saved

$70,695 Money saved

141,390 Unsmoked

Sign in to reply
  • tman55
    Quit 1,761 days ago
    1 week ago #

I will gladly join you in a smoke free day. No pball today, wifey not happy. Might hike today. Who else will breathe easier today??

• Keener
    Quit 1,452 days ago
    1 week ago #

That's good news for DH. Still too cold around here today so will limit the outside activities! NO to smoking.

• m
    m.m.
    Quit 1,631 days ago
    1 week ago #

Started the car yesterday. It worked. Just like not smoking, that works. When things don't work is what brings on stress. So I pledge to keep my quit and keep moving to healthier and wealthier and I hold out my hand. It is worth it.

• BobbieB
    Quit 363 days ago
    1 week ago #

I will also gladly join you all! No smoking here!

• tman55
      Quit 1,761 days ago
      1 week ago #

Look who’s closing in on a year smoke free!!

Sign in to reply

Sign in now to add your comment