• Author
  • Topic
Carolyn
Quit 4,754 days ago

Hump Day Pledge

March 13, 2019
Report this post

Good morning all Happy Hump Day

I am running late - got up and turned alarm off and went back to sleep. Thank goodness Hobbs gets into stuff as he woke me up. I am on the road again today - on the road every day this week. Thank goodness I no longer smoke. I would have trouble fitting them in and if I smoked in my car I would stink! Life is much better on the Freedom Road and there I will stay. No matter what life brings I will say NO to smoking and I offer my hand to the next winner joining me in kicking ash to the curb today. Have a wonderful Wednesday! Cara D4746

2Y 11M Life saved

$71,190 Money saved

142,380 Unsmoked

Sign in to reply
  • Terry1963
    Quit 279 days ago
    1 week ago #

I will join you on Freedom Road and say NO TO SMOKING!! Who would like to join the ever growing bunch of quitters that we are? We are the Champions.

• AileenA
    Quit 12 days ago
    1 week ago #

Good Morning All!!! Happy Hump Day!!! I had a very bad day of cravings and major crabbiness on Tuesday but survived and so did the people around me! I pledge to say NO to smoking and to take it one hour at a time!!! Hope everyone has a fantastic day!!!!!

• Keener
      Quit 1,484 days ago
      1 week ago #

Way to go, Aileen! You can beat this thing.

• m
    m.m.
    Quit 1,663 days ago
    1 week ago #

Mood altering drug. It is true. The bad thing is that it controls you. Now my moods are managed with exercise and hugs. No to smoking and yes to living. I pledge to stay free of nicotine and I hold out my hand to our growing circle. It is doable and it is worth it. My teeth cleaning was done in record time. Healthier and wealthier.

• Sarah9
    Quit 12 days ago
    1 week ago #

Happy Wednesday. I will join you today. I have a busy day at work today that is good because being busy helps but stress is a real trigger for me. So I am feeling nervous today. I have lots of tools to help me cope and hopefully I can get through today being Happy Busy. Have a Wicked Wednesday everyone.

• Keener
      Quit 1,484 days ago
      1 week ago #

Just stay on course, Sarah. Won't be long before you're feeling the benefits of not smoking! It won't be easy but it will be worth it!

• BobbieB
    Quit 395 days ago
    1 week ago #

Morning all :) were all feeling busy today! Same here. Lets try to take some time for some self care also today! No smoking here NOPE!

• tman55
    Quit 1,793 days ago
    1 week ago #

Morning all you quitters out there!! Great to see! Cool n breezy down here in the south country but will still try n get some pball in. Days are flying by too fast. Smoking? Really? How stupid would that be? Join us!

• Keener
    Quit 1,484 days ago
    1 week ago #

I have to head back to the doctor's as the shoulder doesn't seem to be healing like I thought it would. Probably nothing but I just want to be sure. Other than that, let's all enjoy the warm weather!

• Karinbast
    Quit 78 days ago
    1 week ago #

Hello fabulous exes! No to smoking for me today, I'm with you guys! And soon to be 3 bucks more a pack? What a GREAT incentive to keep on keeping on!!! Sorry about your shoulder Keener, sure hope it's nothing but healing pains. Have a great rest of your day all!

Sign in to reply

Sign in now to add your comment