• Author
  • Topic
Carolyn
Quit 4,818 days ago

Thursday Morning Pledge

March 14, 2019
Report this post

Good morning all Happy Thursday!!!!!!

A fairly relaxed day today as I am off to one centre and over to the next all in the general area of my house - works for me. DH has a doctor's appointment today so when I finish at my last location I will head home and take him. Smoking - big HELL NO to that today! Freedom Road is the place to be and there I will stay. Smoking cause smoking and I no longer want to be serving my addiction - I want to be out there living life to the fullest. My hand is offered to the next winning quitter joining me in kicking some ash to the curb today. Have a good one. Cara D4747

2Y 11M Life saved

$71,205 Money saved

142,410 Unsmoked

Sign in to reply
  • Shan054
    Quit 94 days ago
    2 months ago #

Funny ! I want to say Amen . But I am in!! Kick it to the curb! Feeling good today

• AileenA
    Quit 76 days ago
    2 months ago #

Good Morning All!!! I am in too!!! Yesterday was a better day...was not too crabby!!!!! I pledge to No Smoking and to take it one hour at a time!!! Hope everyone has a fantastic day!!!!!!

• Keener
      Quit 1,548 days ago
      2 months ago #

Stay strong, Aileen! You're on your way!

• m
    m.m.
    Quit 1,727 days ago
    2 months ago #

Good! Like that. My energy levels are up and I was able to get lots done yesterday. I have some ambitious plans for today. Spring is on the way. No time to smoke. Not going to spend my time and money on tobacco. I pledge to keep my quit. Healthier and wealthier and I hold out my hand.

• Keener
    Quit 1,548 days ago
    2 months ago #

This laptop is about to earn itself a one-way ticket to the dump! Technology is good they say but they've never had to work with this piece of junk! Frustrated or not, it won't even come close to making me want a puff. Life is just too good on Freedom Road.

• tman55
    Quit 1,857 days ago
    2 months ago #

Happy Thursday fellow quitters/winners!! Some pball this morning, then wife’s brother n wife coming over from Palm Springs. Might take in a ball game. Will I smoke today? Hell no! Who else?

• BobbieB
    Quit 459 days ago
    2 months ago #

Morning! No smoking here NOPE- Not One Puff Ever! Healthier & Wealthier

• Terry1963
    Quit 343 days ago
    2 months ago #

Smoking? No Thank You. I enjoy breathing too much:)

Sign in to reply

Sign in now to add your comment