• Author
  • Topic
Carolyn
Quit 4,818 days ago

Tuesday Morning Pledge

May 14, 2019
Report this post

Good morning all Happy Tuesday!!!!!

I get to spend all day in one location today woo hoooo!!!! Working away at updating my IPP's and keeping busy. Hobbs is one happy busy kitty now that we are all home again. I owe, I owe, off to work I go. Smoke free of course cause the Freedom Road is the place to be. No matter what life brings I refuse to smoke period. Smoking causes smoking. Smoking does nothing for me. I hold my hand out in friendship and support to the next winning quitter joining me in kicking some ash to the curb today. Have a good one. Cara D4808

3Y 0M Life saved

$72,120 Money saved

144,240 Unsmoked

Sign in to reply
  • Terry1963
    Quit 343 days ago
    1 week ago #

My client called, and cancelled due to a water leak in the house so I have a snow day so to speak. Not sure what I'll get up to, but smoking will not be any part of my day. N.O.P.E. Have a great day everyone!!

• tman55
    Quit 1,857 days ago
    1 week ago #

No smoking here.

• AileenA
    Quit 76 days ago
    1 week ago #

Good morning everyone! I too will join all of you and pledge to no smoking and to take it an hour at a time!!! Hope everyone has a great day!!

• Keener
    Quit 1,548 days ago
    1 week ago #

Off to Okotoks this morning but other than that, not a whole lot scheduled. Certainly won't be smoking!

• Shan054
    Quit 94 days ago
    1 week ago #

Today is my babysitting day and it’s ladies golf this evening.That could be a challenge, there are smokers in our group.NOPE!

• BobbieB
    Quit 459 days ago
    1 week ago #

No smoking here either! NOPE!

• m
    m.m.
    Quit 1,727 days ago
    1 week ago #

Late pledge for me as I took my sister for her pre-opp- consult. They asked her about her smoking and the doctor said "Wow" when she said she smoked two packs a day for nearly ten years. It has nearly been ten years since she quit and they still make note of it. All her blood tests and blood pressure is good. The doctor told her she is healthy! That is what you want to hear. Healthier and wealthier is worth it. Smoking complicates things if something does go wrong. KTQ.

Sign in to reply

Sign in now to add your comment