• Author
  • Topic
Carolyn
Quit 4,818 days ago

Hump Day Pledge

May 15, 2019
Report this post

Good morning all Happy Hump Day!!!!!

Hard to believe that we are mid week already - my days have been going by fast with me doing non stop writing of IPP's. By next week my writing will be done and then it is just the meetings themselves to hold. Smoking - you know I will be having none of that in my world. I am living the dream on the Freedom Road and shouting a big HELL NO to smoking. I hold my hand out to the next winner joining me in saying NO to smoking today. Have a great day Cara D4809

3Y 0M Life saved

$72,135 Money saved

144,270 Unsmoked

Sign in to reply
  • Terry1963
    Quit 343 days ago
    1 week ago #

Good Morning Everyone! Today is 11 months for me. It's a very busy day today for me in Okotoks so there will be no time for smoking in my world. Carolyn. It will be my pleasure to take your hand, and extend mine to the next winning quitter. N.O.P.E.

• AileenA
      Quit 76 days ago
      1 week ago #

Congratulations on 11 months Terry!!!

• m
    m.m.
    Quit 1,727 days ago
    1 week ago #

We celebrate your success Terry 1963!!! And I appreciate your contributions and your input. I will take your hand and offer mine because this journey is better together. No to smoking and yes to spending the time and the money spent on better things. Healthier and wealthier. The new shingles look the same as the old but we know we are better protected now that we took action! Thousands of dollars worth of action.

• Keener
    Quit 1,548 days ago
    1 week ago #

Way to go, Terry. Looks like another nice day here so better get the garden finished and do some running around. Lot easier when one doesn't smoke, right?

• Shan054
    Quit 94 days ago
    1 week ago #

Awesome Terry! I look forward to that day. I will join you and take your hand. No smoking today!

• BobbieB
    Quit 459 days ago
    1 week ago #

Congrats Terry!!! Rainy day here today but much needed. Looking like good weather for the long weekend. Yay yard work! Off work today for a workshop in camrose. Nice drive. Funny looking back to the days where i would have lost my mind in an 1.5 hr drive without smoking. So done with that!!! No smoking here NOPE

• tman55
    Quit 1,857 days ago
    1 week ago #

I tip my hat to you Terry, well done. Still hurting but doc gave me some good muscle relaxants . Hoping this is better soon. Missing my pickleball. Smoking would help nothing altho there was a day when I thought is would. What a fool I was, right? Join us.

Sign in to reply

Sign in now to add your comment